Relaxed culture for hardworking people. No corporate madness and you’ll have the opportunity to help shape a young business with input on procedures, policies, and activities for the dogs! We have large indoor and outdoor play spaces so our dogs and humans are comfortable and safe in all weather. Our pack leaders also complete intense training.
- All schedules include one weekend day (Saturday OR Sunday), and additional shifts scheduled throughout the week. Must be able to work a mixture of morning and afternoon/evening shifts.
- Will be able to be off every other weekend after 4 months.
- Must be an actual, legit crazy dog person
- Must be able to work 30 to 40 hours per week
- Must be able to supervise 20+ dogs together at one time and memorize their names on a daily basis
- Must like people as much as you like dogs
- Must be able to work at a FAST pace
- We work in all weather conditions, including snow and ice (living creatures are depending on us!) Must have reliable transportation.
- We care for animals 365 days a year. Every employee works on holidays.
- Experience working on a farm, working outdoors, or other fast-paced environment will get your application bumped to the top of the list. Dog experience isn’t necessary – we can teach you!
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; must be at least 18 years of age.
- 60-day Pack Probationary Period applies.
- Must live within 15 minutes of HH location
- Starting pay is $13 per hour, with potential increases after 60 days.
- Apply via Indeed, and add a sentence or two letting us know why you think this would be a good fit for you (and us)!
CALLS NOT ACCEPTED. WE will call YOU to set up an interview if we are a potential match for each other. If you call to check on your application we will assume you can’t follow directions and aren’t a good fit.
The Covid-19 Vaccine is required for all positions.